ISDS Main Page
Welcome to The International Skeletal Dysplasia Society
Read the Statutes and Guidelines for the Scientific Activities here.
The principal aim of the Society shall be to promote scientific progress in the field of skeletal dysplasias and dysostoses. The ISDS is registered as a non-profit organization ("charity").
- Advance information and reduced registration fees for the ISDS meetings
- Access to Members' Business Meeting
- Access to the Skeldys mailing list for discussion of cases and all issues related to skeletal dysplasias
- Go to the Subscription Instructions
Downloads and Information
- 13th ISDS Meeting 2017 - Bruges, Belgium - organized by Geert Mortier and Wim van Hul
Next page: ISDS Statutes and Guidelines