ISDS Main Page
Welcome to The International Skeletal Dysplasia Society
Read the Statutes and Guidelines for the Scientific Activities here.
The principal aim of the Society shall be to promote scientific progress in the field of skeletal dysplasias and dysostoses. The ISDS is registered as a non-profit organization ("charity").
- Advance information and reduced registration fees for the ISDS meetings
- Access to Members' Business Meeting
- Access to the Skeldys mailing list for discussion of cases and all issues related to skeletal dysplasias
- Go to the Subscription Instructions
- 7th ISDS Meeting 2005 - Martigny, Switzerland - Abstract Book available for download, picture albums online (click on left panel)
- 8th ISDS Meeting 2007 - City of Albi, France - Abstract Book available for download, picture album online
- 9th ISDS Meeting 2009 - Boston
- 10th Meeting - 2011 - Australia, organizer: Ravi Savarirayan
Photo Gallery Here!
- 11th ISDS Meeting 2013 - August 28-30 - Bologna, Italy
- 12th ISDS Meeting 2015 - Istanbul, Turkey
Next page: ISDS Statutes and Guidelines